Re: NOT FLUFF

<<
 ) was ready for a 50, WHY are the LIFETIME miles segregated?

 I find I have 2 sets of milage :-((  I am nearing my 1st 1000 miles, at
 least by my calculations.  How come we have to start all over when we
 finally move up?

 Is there any way we can amend this to reflect TOTAL LIFETIME milage, or am I
 out of line again.

 Thanks

 Becky

They should be seperated, it is relatively easy to get a horse through LD
rides and acumulate mileage. The endurance rides of 50 miles and greater are
harder to complete and get a horse through sound, the two are not equal and
should be seperate. LD milage should not be considered with Endurance mileage.
                                          Ken Cook (west region)