Re: Minimum Weight Rules

Kat,

I won't swear to it, but I don't think there is any bonus mileage points
outside of the overall top ten at each ride.  Can you quote this rule?
In my area things work out fine because there is a pretty good mix of
weight divisions in the overall top ten (mountain zone though.) I suppose
heavyweight riders in a region with mostly flat rides would be at a
disadvantage against the heavyweight riders who can go to mountain rides
(where weight is less of a factor) for the AERC heavyweight titles (if I
remember the rule right) - If the rule reads as you state there is no problem.

Teresa