Re: Minimum Weight Rules

Unless I missed something, a Heavyweight took BC this weekend at the
Kentucky Stampede through the Horse Park (which was pretty darn flat).
The prize was a pair of box seat tickets to the Kentucky Derby!

Wasn't that right, Jerry Fruth???

Dave Bennett
Rocketeer - "So THAT's what you mean by doing 50's!!!"
Chickamauga, Georgia
email:   benamil@juno.com

Teresa wrote:
>>In my area things work out fine because there is a pretty good mix of
weight divisions in the overall top ten (mountain zone though.) I suppose
heavyweight riders in a region with mostly flat rides would be at a
disadvantage against the heavyweight riders who can go to mountain rides
(where weight is less of a factor) for the AERC heavyweight titles (if I
remember the rule right) - If the rule reads as you state there is no
problem.

Teresa

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]