100-milers

I know that 100 mile rides are THE test of the endurance horse and
rider...and I have done four, that is, one Tevis and three Swanton
Pacific 100's ...but may I humbly ask the world, does anybody else get
nauseated riding at night?  I have given up the idea of riding 100's
because I just plain get sick to my yu-no-what in the dark.
  To tell a story on me, on my first Swanton 100, at about mile 69 or
whatever Cascade Ranch is,  I ate half of a tainted roast beef sandwich
and  yes you can "hurl the tiger" from the saddle, Oh Lordy,  can I tell
you how  -- I remember getting into the 90+ mile vet check and sliding
out of the saddle, someone gave me a chair, someone vetted my horse
through, Barbara McCrary all solicitous care, bless her heart, giving me
a cup of tea (which I lost a mile down the road)-- BUT WE FINISHED!  but
the next two 100's, altho I have not been able to face a roast beef
sandwich to this day, I STILL get upset in the dark.  Can anyone help?
(;-(   Connie B., Calif.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]