Re: Sorry but have to resign

<< I don't mind that there is a prayer on the web site because I believe in
prayer and Our Father in Heaven's works but it is another example of The
coordinators not knowing whats going on. I have not heard of any meetings or
anything else that has been going on. I have had trouble recieving the news
letters I guess  because I own a Macintosh computer and every time I get mail
from our newsletter editor It freezes my computer.
 I have many reasons for resigning but mostly I am in bad health now and my
Colon Cancer surgery has left me weak and I can not do what I want to. I hope
you will be able to find someone else to continue on in this state. Thank you
for the good times I have had in this group and the GREAT PEOPLE I have met. I
hope you all will find peace in you life.
 APPY TRAILS TO YOU!!!
 Robert M. Spigner >>
Best of luck and many blessings on you till you ride again Robert!