Junior riders

I've recently taken on the job of editor of our endurance society's
newsletter (in the UK), and would like to include a page or two
especially for junior riders (8-14 yrs).

Any suggestions what to include?

Any junior riders outside the UK who would like to contribute
anything or would like to advertise for a UK pen pal?

Please reply directly to me, Sue Cunningham at
the email address below.

Thanks,
Sue

sue.cunningham@mcc.ac.uk (work)