Re: horse songs - this is fluff.

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:43:22 -0800, Steph Teeter <step@fsr.com> wrote:

>Ok. Obviously we all have different definitions of fluff.

>I'd like to add 'my favorite horse songs' to the list of topics that
>I would rather not see on the list. I really don't want to be a
>meany, but this just isn't a pertinent endurance related topic.

It's not??????

When I was actively riding in the SE Region I was known for singing on the trail
-- it is a part of my personality.  And some of the songs people mentioned apply
more to riding on the trail than riding in circles around a ring.  There's more
to endurance riding than feed, tack, and conditioning.  "Man does not live by
bread alone ..."

There is a high volume on the list, and I usually skip over some messages
without reading them.  But I thoroughly enjoyed the "horse songs" thread.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net