Re: horse songs - this is fluff.

> > Ok. Obviously we all have different definitions of fluff.
> >
> > I'd like to add 'my favorite horse songs' to the list of topics that
> > I would rather not see on the list. I really don't want to be a
> > meany, but this just isn't a pertinent endurance related topic.
> >
> > Steph
>
> Would all of you "fluffers" please e-mail me with your lists of favorite
> songs...I am compiling a list to add to my website for all to see at
> their leisure...away from ridecamp.
>
> Teddy@runningbear.com
> http://runningbear.com

begin:          vcard
fn:             Teddy Lancaster
n:              Lancaster;Teddy
org:            RUNNING BEAR FARM, INC.
email;internet: Teddy@runningbear.com
title:          President
note:           "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want  to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln    "Our government has no character"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard