Re: HW vs. others

>I have worked lots of paperwork, especially in the last year.

And believe me all us ride managers in the SE really appreciate it!

>I think that I have to condition my horses a little bit differently than a
>featherweight.  Just a thing that I have noticed over the years.  You
>might not notice if you are small.  But it *does* make a difference!

Good point.  I believe you have to condition and ride differently.  You
have to make you time on the flat and down hills.  Since the work load from
the extra weight makes a big difference on the uphills.

I really haven't given it much thought, but I believe the conditioning
rotine for HW rider's horses would have to be different.  Care to comment
TI?

Truman