Re: Energy used in a 50 by LW vs HW by your formula

Joe, Regarding the Heavweeights.  Why try to spread the B.C. award around.
Or who says it should be made more fair.  Equal and fair has nothing to do
with whats going on with the horse.  Remember the B.C. award goes to the
HORSE not the rider.  With that in mind no one will ever be able to tell me
on convince me that a flyweight  on its mount came close to doing what the
horse of a heavyweight had to do.  Flyweights just don't get it.  Until you
ride as a heavyweight, compete, train and try to keep your pal sound over
the long haul, well in my opinion you just can't understand why we are so
proud of our horses.  And I might add, bummed out over the 1/2 point rule.
Power to the Heavyweights......Jerry Fruth