Re: Energy used in a 50 by LW vs HW by your formula

In my experience as a ride vet, the veterinarians often do not fully utilize
the range available to them in the vet scores for BC.  I think a lot of
heavyweight riders have almost come to expect the award if they can come
within striking distance for time, and I have shocked a few when they have
lost to a rider in the middle of the Top Ten of only moderate weight that
presented me with an outstanding horse....

Heidi Smith, DVMm--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)