From: tetervin@bms.com <tetervin@bms.com>
To: ridecamp <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Thursday, March 05, 1998 5:32 AM
Subject: Re: vaccinations

Something also to think about is, if you're taking your horse somewhere
where
he may be exposed to rhino/flu etc, give him at least 2 weeks for his
immune system to build up the antibodies to those bugs. I always trot my
guys
around for about 10 minutes after a vax and have not had sore necks. SOme
vaccines are also meaner than others, PHF especially and of course our
discussion last year about Ft. Dodge....Seems to me if you're taking your
anywhere where there are other horses you definitely do need to vaccinate
against rhino/flu. -Amy