Re: Once Upon A Time--A Fairy Tale

In a message dated 98-03-04 19:06:30 EST, boverton@tpgi.com.au writes:

<< Hi All,
 	Once in the past whenever I checked Email from ridecamp, I would always
 get 90% messages that were endurance related. Now there seems to be more
 non-endurance than endurance.  The last two days I have received approx 260
 ridecamp Email of which "guns, weapons" related are prevalent. They waste
 my time and yours, so what about sticking to endurance
 Bruce from Downunder
 Queenslander >>

Following your lead, Bruce, I find that I must post another gun-related
missive. Let's establish a limit--no mopre than 1,000 gun posts in ridecamp.
that suitable? Or would you rather carry the thread ad infinitum. I'll be glad
to follow right along.

ti