Once Upon A Time--A Fairy Tale

Hi All,
	Once in the past whenever I checked Email from ridecamp, I would always
get 90% messages that were endurance related. Now there seems to be more
non-endurance than endurance.  The last two days I have received approx 260
ridecamp Email of which "guns, weapons" related are prevalent. They waste
my time and yours, so what about sticking to endurance
Bruce from Downunder
Queenslander
boverton@tpgi.com.au