Re: put down the weapons

Tivers wrote:
Gee, that's not very grateful of you after all the entertainment we've
provided--which you've obviously partaken of to the point of
satiation.   Does
> everything we talk about here have to manufacture road apples? Or are there
> other important aspects of the endurance sport that merit the occasional
> glance?

Gee whiz Tom,
thought maybe we had covered it all.  Evidently I should leave all the
topic choosin to others, since I'm either chastised for being off topic,
or told that I should be grateful that others have provided
entertainment to be....

I bow down to the higher powers.....

tracy