Re: put down the weapons

In a message dated 98-03-03 23:12:14 EST, zebella@idt.net writes:

<< Suzanne Mounts wrote:

 > Dear ridecampers,
 >
 > Anytime we were ready to go back to talking horses, training, conditioning,
 > nutrition, ride stories, etc. would be fine with me.

 I agree 100%, I think everyone's opinions have been stated, and
 obviously we can all agree to disagree......

 Let's talk riding

 tracy

Gee, that's not very grateful of you after all the entertainment we've
provided--which you've obviously partaken of to the point of satiation. Does
everything we talk about here have to manufacture road apples? Or are there
other important aspects of the endurance sport that merit the occasional
glance?

ti