My next ride, decisions, decisions!!!

OK, while writing my packing list for my next ride I just can't figure
where to put my 9mm.  Or whether I should pack the Uzie, the double barrel
sawed off shotgun, or my aresenal of other automatic weapons.  While I'm at
it do you think it appropriate to wear my black belt over my fanny pack or
under?????  And should I bring the snarling rabid dog I usually keep in my
back yard to camp with me and protect what is mine by right, or leave him
home!!!!  Then there are the dang bullets, if I put them near the grain my
daughter may accidently feed them as pellets while half asleep on an early
ride morning.  Decisions, decisions!!!!   And before I sign off, do you
think I should take my night vision glasses?  I wouldn't want to miss any
predators that may be good target practice while out on the trail in the dark!

Signed,

A Facetious Ridcamper

                                 Cheryl Newbanks
                ~~ ^ ^       Just In Time Ranch