Re: horses/dogs

My dogs and horses also play the chase game and seem to have a grand time
of it, although I discourage the dog from doing that because I don't want
him to chase other people's horses, so I've resorted to a shock collar to
teach him no.

As far as other dogs go, my horses ignore them, even the nasty ones that
come out from the ditch and charge us, Star just looks at them and keeps on
going.

chris paus & star