horses/dogs

I've been reading the posts about horses that don't like dogs, and was
wondering if anyone else has horses that like dogs?  I have 2 german
shepherds who at first would  just go out and stay with the horses, but
that changed...soon the dogs were running after the horses, then the horses
turn around and chase the dogs!  All my horses do this, the horses get a
little extra exercise and seem to enjoy the dogs. It's fun to watch them
chase each other and they do like each other as well, when not running
around they rest together too strecthing out in the warm sun.

My dogs are very prtective of the horse too, they won't let another dog
into the field and that helps to keep the neighbors dogs out of the field.

cookie