Another saddle fit question, please

Hi everyone,
I have purchased a new Big Horn endurance saddle and
I have done the baby powder on the back test and it seems
to fit pretty well. But when I cinch up my horse and start
riding the saddle always slides forward. I was watching
my daughter ride my horse today with this saddle and when
the saddle slides forward it looks like she is riding too far
forward. The rigging seems to be too far back on the saddle.

Does anyone have any idea on what I can do? The saddle
will slide forward even on flat land.

Thank you for answering another novices question
Lynette