Re: Cannon Bone measurements

About the Tevis research.  I think I read on here that there were more
pulls among the larger boned horses.  Were there any stats on how many of
these were large boned Arabs, and how many of them were just "big ol'
horses" who probably had no business out there to begin with?

Just curious
Angie

On Sat, 31 Jan 1998 11:41:19 EST Tivers@aol.com writes:
>One thing to keep in mind is that big bone is soft bone. Less dense.
>Especially in young horses.
>
>ti

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]