Re: Convention

Chris, just for general info., Kansas City is the probable site of the
mid-year AERC Board meeting in July, 1998.

Board meetinings are open to all members and you are most welcome to
attend.  Watch Endurance News for the details.

Also, we should have the first two days of National Rider Development
Program seminars ready for testing.  If there is enough interest, we
might try to do the presentation the week before the Board Meeting at
the same hotel.  Do you think we could get 20 to 30 riders from your
area to attend?

Ramey

Ramey & Cynthia Peticolas-Stroud
Cascade Endurance Center