Re: Breast Collars

>If your
>saddle stays put with no extra help, why add one more piece of tack to
>rub,
>snag, catch, or whatever?

The only reason I use a breast collar is to have a place to snap my
runnin martingale.  THAT I need.  As long as it's there, I hang my sponge
on it too.

One thing I have noticed is that lots of riders let the buckel on the
strap that goes over the neck sit right on the midline.  That looks like
it would hurt after awhile.  I took some foam and wrapped my strap right
where it goes over on one breastcollar.  On the other it wasn't a
problem.

Angie and Kaboot

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]