Re: Breast Collars

Personal response on the subject of safety equipment, *not to be mistaken
as a crutch........

If you have ever lost a saddle on a horse, and lived through it.  It
doesn't mater for what reason... One might change their out look on the
subject (to use or not to use).  I am not a (just incase person) I
understand the positive side of common sense, having been there.......

Sigrid

chris paus & star wrote