Re: Breast Collars

thanks Heidi. Believe it or not, we have some steep hills and even cliffs
(albeit grass covered cliffs) in Kansas. I have yet to use breast collar or
crupper on Star. My previous saddles might have done better with such
items, but my new saddle fits right where it should be and doesn't slip
forward or backward. I've thought about getting a breast collar, but then
again, think "why."

I like to untack my horse at vet stops because I think it helps him cool
down and have a better heart rate . (Maybe not, I just think it does).
Anyway, a breast collar would be one more thingey to undo adn put on again...

chris paus & star

 and you have to look at your own situation to see if that