Re: West Coast Conference/AERCConvention

Hi Carol and other Ridecampers--

Here in the Northwest our regional organization has been putting on an annual
convention similar to AERC's convention since about 1974 or so.  This year it
will be held the first weekend in February at Kah-Nee-Ta in central Oregon.
Some of us manage to attend both, but it is sure great to have multiple
conventions so that more people can participate.  I would strongly encourage
other regional groups to do the same, regardless of whether AERC is near or
far in a given year.  It just provides that many more opportunities for
education and to see what our friends look like without helmet hair and dirty
faces!

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)