Re: Saddles?

In a message dated 98-01-29 01:33:05 EST, lth@lightspeed.net writes:

<< ust curious . . . . . . . . Has anyone ever used a saddle made by
 the "Custom Tree and Saddle Co." in Chapmansboro, TN?  I noticed they
 make an endurance type saddle that can be made with 3-way adjustable
 stirrup positions.  Their URL is www.steelesaddle.com

 Linda Hedgpeth
 Wasco, CA
 lth@lightspeed.net >>

My personal opinion is that the workmanship is not all that great. Also, I
hear through the grapevine that this guy has been through many a lawsuit over
the years...no details, but I was told to beware...  I think he had a booth at
Equitana..talked a good story, but he is NO distance rider...

Teddy