Re: AERC Board Meeting Minutes

In a message dated 98-01-29 01:26:48 EST, KimFue@AOL.com writes:

<<  I think being a well informed member would be a great
 start.  If you are not able to publish the minutes including the voting
record
 in EN or a website please let me know the reason why this information is not
 made available to AERC members.

      Kim Fuess

Ditto.....I want to vote for people who think like I do.  If they vote a
certain way, I have the right to know.  It works this way in the congress and
senate..why not with AERC?

Teddy