SR Saddles

Hi Angie,

We use SR endurance saddles on a number of our horses.  They get a lot
of VERY rough treatment and seem to hold up exceptionally well.  So far
(maybe 3,000 miles or so) they have worked beautifully.  We view them as
our #1 choice among the 20 or so different endurance saddles we have
here on the ranch.

Ramey

Cascade Endurance Center
Lyons, Oregon