Re: Not MY dog!

Hi again,

I do have to say in region 5, to my knowledge MOST (not all)
but really most of the dogs are behaved. My friend and I parked
next to a couple who had a boxer and boarder collie pup who were
wonderful dogs. Never barked and just slept under the truck on
leashes when the owners were gone. My friend has a aussie who
that she does agility with and has won many obedience classes also,
that dog is definently well behaved. My sheltie female will not leave
our trailer and prefers the bed to wondering around. When we are gone
they are in the back of the horse trailer and my dog is debarked (no
I didn't do it, her show owners before me did) so they never bother
anyone when gone and are quiet. This we know because all our neighbors
tell us. So to Region 5 NATRC keep up the good work.  Julie