Re: Not MY dog!

>-------------
>Well, let me ask all of you this?  You take just about any dog, no
>matter how well trained, that is used to going along with his owner
>on horseback.  Take that dog to a ride, and suddenly the owner
>leaves the dog in camp while he rides away. 9 out of 10 dogs are
>going to whine, bark or howl...

	You've made an excellent point.  There have been occasions when I have
been at a hold/finish line which is back at the start, waiting for riders,
and had to listen to this incessant barking and whining. More than once, I
have been *very* tempted to pull a bottle of ace out of my truck and drug
them senseless. Haven't given in yet, but I think about it....<G>
                 --CMNewell, DVM