stumbles

Amber, the only thing I can tell you is to get a GOOD trainer to check
and see if this horse is travelling on the forehand.  If the answer is
yes (which I suspect) the only permanent fix is training.  Got to get
that weight transferred to the rear.   I think I've read some responses
to your post along this line.

I had a horse like this and I sold him before he killed me.  He used to
fall down on his knees all the time.  Still does, but he hasn't ever
been taught to carry himself correctly.  I started him myself  when I
was even dumber than I am now and in those days I thought all training a
horse meant was teaching them to giddup, whoa, turn left and right and
back up.                          Gosh, you mean there's more???