I want a horse

Actually it's my neighbor. She's looking for a NATRC / pleasure trail
horse. She
wants a younger Arab. It needs to be trained, but it doesn't have to be
push button.
It doesn't need to have miles or anything. It does need to be a laid back
type. She's
located in Temecula Ca and is willing to drive up to 4 hours away. She's
willing to
 pay up to $2500, but of course lower is okay.

Send all info to me and I'll give it to her.

Kris