Re: Dogs & kids in Camp

I think we should ALL be more TOLERANT and forgiving of everything!
Treat each case on an individual basis. If one person has consistently
broke any rules then deal with that person individually and not "punish"
the group.
 As for Karen saying "Dogs are not people" True. But you have to
remember that to some people their dogs are their children and they love
them and care for them as such.  There are people who spend thousands on
their dogs and grieve the same as if your child died.
As, for kids...and I have brought mine... I say they can and more often
are worse then any dogs behavior in camp.

Lauren

P.S. To Dog Lovers: This is a wake up call! If you want to continue to
bring your dog to rides you MUST be more conscientious and courteous.
This means picking up after your dog, and possibly other dogs too,
keeping them restrained and if you have a barker, either get a bark
collar or leave them home.