Re: dogs at ride

I totally agree.  My roommate and I go to rides with all four of our dogs.
They spend most of their time in the horse trailer and most people don't even
know we brought any dogs.  Also neither one of us would dream of taking our
dogs to the ride meeting and especially the banquet.  The dogs that are a
problem are usually running around loose.

Maryben Stover