dogs at ride

     SandyDSA <SandyDSA@aol.com> wrote >>>p.s. more rides are not allowing
     dogs to attend. We like this.

     That's not fair. What about those of us with well trained dogs who are
     not a nuisance. My dog is crate-trained, so he either sleeps in his
     crate during the ride, or in the back of my truck. He does not bark,
     and when I take him out for walks, I take him away from the camp and
     make a point to avoid horse contact. He is always on a leash and I
     clean up after him.  The problem I run into is those people who have
     their dogs running around loose. I don't want to be penalised for the
     negligence of other dog owners. I can't afford to pay for a kennel for
     four days. I have a horse.

     Linda-Cathrine
     LLayman@NeoRx.com