Re: Dirty Gray Horse

We try to train our horses to go in one place.
They all have run ins, one horse to an area.
We put urine hay in one place outside and always
leave a small pile of poop in another. If there own
poop doesn't work, we use some from another
horse.it does not always work,you have that one
that will go everywhere.Out of eight horses only one
still makes a mess, but doesn't sleep in it.

Marcy