Re: bit to hackamore

I have found that if the horse goes in a mild bit with slack reins, there
should not be a change over problem. If the horse is well broke a rope
hack, with no leverage, should work well. The only problem found, is that
after a while the horses using the hack move with their nose out.
So I use a bit, once a year to tune up their headset.
furface