Re: Eliminate Sanctioning 2-Day 100's & 3-Day 150's

Courtney Hart put on 2 continuous 150 miles races.  Becky Hart and Melissa
Ribley were two of the finishers in both of these rides.  I also remember the
Great Basin 150 in Nevada which started somewhere near Squaw Valley and ended
up in Fernley, I think.  I crewed for Becky but it was a long time ago and I
can't remember exactly where it was.

Maryben