Re Pics of Rhino and my horses and my SA Endurance page

Hi
Sorry to bother you all again,but i lost all my mail from yesterday and
this morning(fiddling with the computer again;-(
Those of you who wanted the pics please email me again and i will mail them
to you.
Also will be putting on pics of last weekends ride at Mclear here in the
Drakensburg mountains later tonight on my S>A Endurance Page.
Still updating the webpage all the time!Never realised its a hell of a
job:-)
tthanks
Kathy
http://196.7.177.40/aht/