Re Need advice about tack

Hi  there
just to let you know i am using a vosal from sport tack(yep even here in
south Africa) am using the vosal on my young stallion who is just starting
his endurance career.He did not like the bit i was using so i decided to
use the Vosal with no problems at all,I use the vosal very gently,never use
it harshly you can really damage a horse that a way!He loves the Vosal and
responds very well on it,stopping ,no problems at all,he is still  a baby
but really is doing well in the Vosal,wish there were tack shops here that
sold them!
anyway i really recommend using the vosal,on a endurance ride the horses
can eat and drink freely!
Hope this helps,it is a great piece of equipment!
regards
kathy
http://196.7.177.40/aht/