To Be Or Not To Be...

I am having a hard time with my horse right now. We are going through
some problems and I keep thinking, " Will she make a good endurance
horse or not?"

I would like to hear any success stories and not so successful stories
of horses and prospects and hard work, training, therapy etc...Did you
eventually give up on your horse after a lot of hard work?...or...Did
your horse turn into a wonderful endurance horse after thinking they
would never cut it?

Lauren