Re: Rescue Remedy

I have used Rescue Remedy, too. NOt in competition (on Star), but on me in
competition and for getting Star over the jitters in training. I haven't
used it in competition because i figured it would be a banned drug. Is this
true?

Like all training aids, keep in mind they are aids. Dont' become dependent
on them. After Star learned that lakes won't eat him from behind, we quit
using Rescue Remedy. But  a friend uses it for a mare who freaks out in the
trailer.

4 to 6 drops on a horse treat does the trick.

chris paus & star