Re: Rescue Remedy

In a message dated 98-01-19 20:48:50 EST, paus@micoks.net writes:

<< I have used Rescue Remedy, too. NOt in competition (on Star), but on me in
 competition and for getting Star over the jitters in training. I haven't
 used it in competition because i figured it would be a banned drug. Is this
 true?

its not a drug..  so it would be up the personal convictions of the rider..
its better then a wreck with a new horse at the start..
and does mask a problem or cause a pharmacalogic effect to improve the
performance of the horse..
your call..
roger r
mellow