Re: AERC convention Vendors

HI Lucie--et-all

We will be there. booth  cant remember --front two booths on second row just
as you come int he door.. cant miss us..

We will have a few new things..
Like our great handheld one piece repairable transmitter --for use in the vet
check.
V-MAX HEARTCHECK-- well tested at the PamAm, ROC and OD this year. super
tool.. beats the belt --just press it on the horse.. any side  and read the HR
on any monitor rec watch..

A few new models -- with  great features..
Like the BASIC-    V-MAX START NV-- a HR only with a backlight .. very nice
large display..

V-MAX LIMIT NV-- HR  Hi-LO  Time of Day   Backlight   1/2in display
-no stopwatch--like who needs that .. most of the time I dont start the hold
timer..anyway..
and since its 6/12/24hr   all I need is the time  and HR..

Plus all our regular performance items and supplements..
and homeopathics.

SO for those who are comming stop by -we look foward to seeing the the riders
from the east.. like hometown ..and those that are traveling from the west.

This should be a great convention.. A GREAT  list of speakers.. 2 full days
plus Thurs night..
We will getting there early Thurs.. to get set up and then hit the evening
presentations.

See you in Kty.
Roger R
V-MAX