ROOMMATE FOR CONVENTION

If anyone going to the convention needs a room I have a double reserved at the Day's Inn for Thurs., Fri. and Sat. nite and the person originally going with me has cancelled.  If you want to share a room call me at 540-896-0981 or email me at haywardl@shentel.net.
Females only please.  Don't think my 'significant other'  would go for me sharing a room with a male.

Lori Hayward
LIV2RYD in VA