Re: wide gait in hind end

In a message dated 98-01-19 19:08:22 EST, kathy@nvolve.com writes:

<<
 Actually, some good Arabs move quite wide in rear too...
 is it a pedigree thing?  Not in reference to the Jock-strap
 question, just an observation.

Not just arabs...I had an appy gelding that I could park a Vokswagon between
his hind legs he was so wide at the trot.  So far, I have not been able to
repeat it through breeding or training...sometimes it happens, sometimes it
doesn't

Teddy