Re: Rescue Remedy

AS many or some of you I am trying  to become 'experinced' with homepathic
treatment of horses.. and myself.
THe stuff works, its not that complicated. and for the most part safe..
however past threads have suggested otherwise..

I use resuce remedy on me and my horses. it does calm us both down.. esp if
you use before you or the horse goes over the top -- and gets excited.

 i carry a larger assortement of homepathic 'stuff'  and a very easy to
understand book.

you dont need a phd or dvm to understand or us homepathic med.
even though there are many who claim such.

the stuff is cheap to buy.. and not from a natural health food store.

ex.. a 1 oz bottle of arinca or any of the 30c remidies should sell fo $6 to
$8
if you pay more you are getting ripped off.
the high strength does cost more.. (200c, 1m etc)

all it takes to understand this   is time -- to read --an open mind  and the
willingness to try it on yourself and horses.

it would be nice if i had a holistic vet in my area.. but no such luck.. so I
figure things out myself.  and most of the time I get good results.

AND if I dont get results  fast enough  Univ of TN is only an hours drive
away..
roger r