Re: Rescue Remedy

> What is Rescue Remedy?

Since I got a lot of personal replies asking about Rescue Remedy, I'll
post the answer to the group, also. Following is part of what I wrote to
Linda and then I added more information:

Resucue Remedy is a homeopathic,  natural "calming"  liquid made from
flowers. Also known as Bach's Flowers, they have many different
"receipes" for different situtions.  Dr. Edward Bach was around in early
part of this century. Flower essences have been used throughout time.

The Essences actually work in the Aura, so they say it's not even
necessary to ingest any......someone else here said they spray the
essence near the horses' muzzle.....I've heard others just spray or put
a few drops in the manger of the trailer.

It's actually made for humans..........so I tripled the dose for Gabe.
(If you ever PMS badly, like I do, it works for that, too ;-}

Very expensive.....a 10 mml vial of liquid was about $10.......but I'd
never be without it again.  Still have half of my first bottle, so it
does last.....

If you go to your health food store, you may find a whole line up of
"receipes".  Like anything homeopathic, it helps to understand the
history and uses, but I just jumped in and started using it.....but be
careful and maybe experiment on yourself before dosing the horse with
it.

There was an extensive thread about it last year
....April....maybe....earlier......when I first asked about it at Ride
Camp, you can all try the archives for more experiences.

Hope this helps.
--
Deanne Del Vecchio & Gabe~~~who likes to smell flowers, but not eat
them~~~~