Re: picket lines

He was a brave guy and probably a horse whisperer kind of guy. He had a
very upset mare calmed down by the time I got there and walked her calmly
across the highway with just his belt around her neck! I was impressed. And
needless to say, ever since have been careful about how and where I tie a
horse!!

chris paus & star (who usually groundties except today when he was feeling
good because it was the first warm day in a while)